Cleanroom wipes, pre-saturated, sterile, SatPax® 1000Supplier: Berkshire
Ratings: (No Reviews)
Total Ratings: 0
Avg. Ratings: 0.0 out of 5
BERKSSP1000.001.24EA 998 GBPBERKSSP1000.001.24
Cleanroom wipes, pre-saturated, sterile, SatPax® 1000
Wipes Cleanroom Wipes Presaturated Cleanroom Wipes
Sterile SatPax® 1000 combines Durx® 670 non woven wipes composed of a hydroentangled blend of 55% cellulose and 45% polyester with a high saturation level of 70% IPA and 30% DIW.
- No chemical binders in base material
- C-folded configuration for single withdrawal
- Gamma irradiated and sterile validated to a 10-6 Sterility Assurance Level per AAMI guidelines
- Low extractables and fiber and particle counts
- Smooth and durable with good wet strength for increased cleaning efficiency
- Reduces alcohol usage and preparation / handling costs
The wipes are designed for use in wet cleaning of critical surfaces where control of flammable solvents and flammable solvent concentrations is required. Also suitable for the final cleaning of surfaces or products prior to manufacturing or packaging as well as for removing cleaning and disinfecting residues in sterile environments.
Suitable for use in Class 100, ISO 5, M3.5 environments.
Packaging: C-folded wipes in re-sealable solvent resistant packaging.
Caution: Data accurate at time of publishing, latest test results and test methods can be found on supplier's website.