Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS) - Secure the Future - WTW, a Xylem brand
Intelligent: IDS sensors are smart. They log on automatically, transfer description, serial number, calibration record and calibration history as well as their complete parameters.
Digital: IDS sensors process the sensitive signals into digital signals and transfer them fail-safe and error-free to the meter. No difference when using cable or wireless modules.
Sensor: IDS Sensors are based on proven and continuously enhanced WTW sensors. They cover almost any application in pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and turbidity measurement.
The IDS concept from WTW: Intelligent, digital sensors for standard parameters pH, conductivity, dissolved oxygen and turbidity.
The IDS system is based on two components: digital sensors and corresponding field and benchtop meters. The outstanding innovation: The measurements are processed in the sensor, not in the meter: 1 meter for all parameters: pH – conductivity -dissolved oxygen – turbidity
And in addition: As of now all IDS benchtop meters support wireless measurement.
The advantage of IDS: already “several tenthousands” electrodes found the way to the lab!
- Processing of sensitive signals into fail safe digital data
- Calibration records are stored in the sensor – independently from any meter
- Sensors provide important data for documentation
- Wireless measurement with IDS wireless modules and the new IDS plug head sensors
WTW's digital multi-parameter system for lab and field: How to measure with Intelligent Digital Sensors (IDS)
- IDS in the Lab: Secure results – Applicable for all purposes – Easy to use
- IDS in the field: Robust and Waterproof – fail-safe signal transmission – measurements up to 100 meter
- GLP Complient documentation – easy data transfer
- Innovative and versatile, ready for all applications in lab and field
How to measure with IDS?
Look at the video!