Training of Cleanroom Personnel
The training is not merely a matter of echoing the specific work content and guidelines on behaviour, but specialist knowledge must also be conveyed and refreshed. This motivates and simultaneously increases the efficiency of your staff.
Overview of basan training*:
- Hygiene (definition, regulations and guidelines; various aspects of hygiene; measures)
- Basics of microbiology (overview of micro-organisms; main infectious diseases, pathogens and symptoms; protective measures, combating)
- Sources of contamination and cross contamination
- Accompanying measures to avoid contamination (physical hygiene, cleanroom garments, the process of changing garments, man as a source of contamination, waste handling)
- Cleaning and disinfection measures
- Skin protection (functions of the skin, skin protection, skin care, hand cleaning, skin care plan)
- Safety (rules for handling cleaning and disinfection chemicals, protective equipment, hazardous materials, environmental protection, storage, operating procedures, hazardous material symbols, product labelling)
- Gowning procedures/locking in and out (sequence and technique of putting on and taking off cleanroom garments, locking in and out correctly)
- Training on cleanroom garments (explanation of the various materials, application according to cleanroom classes, functionality of the fabric)
* Only available in some countries, please contact your local basan office for details.